Sunday 18 January 2015

Hi all!, this is our new blog, where all fo us are going to do some exciting work! Are you ready for it?

To start with, I would like to give you a bit of my background to become to be friends.

My name is Jesús Alarcón and I have been living for three years in England.
I am a teacher of Physical Education and becoming to English teacher. I am into Triathlon and music as well.

I worked so many years as an engineer audio visual in a well-konw company called Disney Channel in Spain so that I am very familiar with technology.

I am currently working both as a teacher assistant in St Catherine's Pre-School and Centre assistant in a Leisure Centre in Bridport.


To finish my presentation, I would like to show you a video which could know something related to the place where I am currently living.

To regard with, I will begin to focus on the importance of culture diversity which if you are involved in my English classes, you will learn loads of it.



WELCOME ABOARD!!




No comments:

Post a Comment